Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's
- If you are looking for a fun new career opportunity revolving around all things powersports,
- this is the job for you!
Accessories Specialist Summary:
Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for an energetic and motivated Accessories Specialist to join our team. We lead the industry in powersports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, OEM parts and accessories. This individual must be honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards.
• Greet and serve customers that are in your department or call-in courteously, promptly and with
the highest level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Follow up on special ordered items, and notify customers when received.
• Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins,
and customer contact areas.
• Maintain floor merchandise; re-stock displays on a daily basis, checking for proper tagging and pricing.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• Able to follow directions in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the parts and accessories department
and dealership as a whole.
• 1+ years of sales experience
• Knowledge of the industry
• Good communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
Parts & Accessories
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
Please email your resume to Jordan Babbitt: Jordan@babbittsonline.com
Other Available Opportunities
Connect With Us!