Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our online department.
Customer Service Representative Summary:
- Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for energetic and motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our online team. We lead the industry in powersports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, OEM parts and accessories. This individual must be honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards in working with other co-workers as well as with our customers.
- • Answer a high volume of phone calls; work with other team members to help
- customers with their inquiries.
- • Answer phones/email/chat
- • Work with multiple computer programs to track orders
- • Work with online department staff to reach team goals.
- • Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
- • Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- • Fast typing skills without spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.
- • Willing to train and learn multiple different computer programs.
- • Ideal candidate will have excellent attendance, positive attitude and will be willing to work
- as a member of our team.
- • Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
Full Time: Monday –Friday 8:45am-6pm.
- The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
We prefer resumes be dropped off to the Customer Service Manager: Justin Buris. Babbitt’s Sports Center is located on the corner of Airline Road and Getty Street.
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax: (231) 733.9617
Other Available Opportunities: