Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our service department.
Lot Person Summary:
- Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for an energetic and motivated lot person to join our team. If you are mechanically experiences and have a passion for all things powersports, then this is the job for you! Assembly would include motorcycles, atv’s, side x sides, scooters, snowmobiles and watercraft. We lead the industry in powersports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, OEM parts and accessories. This individual must be honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards.
• Prepare and move inventory units in support of the Sales and Service Departments
• Assemble and prep new units as they come in and are needed on the sales floor.
• Assist in display of units for sale
• Loads and unloads inventory and customer units as required
• Responsible for product cleanliness and detailing
• May be required to pick up/deliver inventory and customer units if eligible
• May perform minor maintenance under supervision of Service Technician
• Able to follow directions in a fast paced and changing environment
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department
and dealership as a whole
• Some technical and/or maintenance aptitude
• Good communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Clean driving record
• Forklift experience is beneficial, but not required
• Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
Please bring your printed resume to our Service Department (located around the corner from the main showroom; the corner of Airline Rd. and Getty St.), and ask for Brad.
Other Available Opportunities: