Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's
- If you are looking for a fun new career opportunity revolving around all things powersports,
- this is the job for you!
Parts Professional Summary:
Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for an energetic and motivated Parts Specialist to join our team. We lead the industry in powersports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, OEM parts and accessories. This individual must be honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standard
• Knowledge and experience with repair and servicing of our OEM product lines.
• Greet and serve customers that are in your department or call-in courteously, promptly and with the
highest level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develop and share knowledge of all parts and accessories merchandise, parts history
• Must possess the ability to work with several customers at a time, while maintaining individual
• Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously
• Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers
• Accept payments for merchandise purchases while keeping register drawer accurate
• Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters and customer contact areas.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• Able to follow directions in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the parts and accessories department and dealership as a whole
We recommend that applicants be prepared to explain how their previous experience and knowledge of the industry would prove to be a great asset in becoming part of our team.
• 1+ years of customer service
• Knowledge of the industry
• Good communication skills
• Customer service skills
• High School / GED
• Clean driving record
• Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Other Available Opportunities: