Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's
- If you are looking for a fun new career opportunity revolving around all things powersports,
- this is the job for you!
Sales Professional Summary:
Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for a qualified powersports enthusiast to join our team. We provide a fast-paced fun environment with Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, oem parts and accessories. If you are looking to earn competitive wages and build a lucrative future with the leaders of the industry, we are the place for you!
- • Welcome guests to the dealership
- • Follow up promptly with customer leads and other inquiries
- • Coordinate appointments and deliveries
- • Be self-motivated and driven to better ones self as well as the dealership
- • Be able to follow a structures sales process and meet goals set in place by sales manager
- • Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
- • Able to follow directions in a fast paced and changing environment
- • Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the sales department
- and dealership as a whole
- • 1+ years of sales experience
- • Knowledge of the industry
- • Good communication skills
- • Customer service skills
- • High School / GED
- • Clean driving record
- • Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
Please email your resume to Randy Vandenburg: email@example.com.
Other Available Opportunities: