Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our shipping department.
Shipping & Receiving Specialist Summary:
Babbitt’s Sports Center is looking for an energetic and motivated shipping and receiving specialist to join our team. We lead the industry in powersports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units, OEM parts and accessories. This individual must be honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• Verifies items received with purchase order, wraps, packages, and shipping supplies.
• Quality Control: check for damaged goods when receiving and when shipping.
• Able to follow directions and stay on task in a fast paced and changing environment, with little oversight.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the shipping and receiving department and
dealership as a whole.
• Basic computer skills, needed in order to fulfill online orders.
• Ability to bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds;
stand and walk continuously throughout an 8-hour shift.
• Good communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: holiday, vacation benefits and Employee Discount Program. 401(k) Retirement Plan is available after 1 year of service.
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Other Available Opportunities: