You've got the sled, you've got the gear, but do you have these top three items to help you stay comfortable on the trails this winter?
1. One of the simplest but most important items to have on a cold day is a balaclava. Not to be confused with Baklava, which is a tasty Turkish treat! All jokes aside, Keep the frost off your face and neck with the Klim Rogue Balaclava.
Minimal design using WINDSTOPPER® and COOLMAX® fabrics allows the Rogue Balaclava to be extremely comfortable still offering the functional benefits of technical fabrics. WINDSTOPPER® over-the-collar design stops cold air and weather from entering.
2. Staying warm is going to keep you on the trails longer. Most snowmobiles have heated hand grips, but not all. On extremely cold days sometimes the hand grips just aren't enough. If you are a backseat rider or your hands get cold easily, these Ignitor Pro Heated Gloves by Fly are your new best friend!
The Fly Ignitor Pro Gloves keep you dry and warm with the Hipora waterproof liner and stainless core heating technology.
- 2 Lithium ion batteries and controller with 3 heat settings
- Gauntlet adjuster
- LED indicating activation and heat status
- 110 volt wall charger with dual charging ports
3. Next to saying warm, the second most important part of snowmobiling is vision! When your goggles get foggy, it's not only annoying, but it can be dangerous. 509 has the remedy with their Anti-Fog Goggle Fan.
Don't let fog get the best of you. The Anti-fog Goggle Fan converts any of the 509 goggles into a fog-less pair with the push of a button. The sleek design won't get in your way and the motor is so quiet you will forget it's on. Keep your view clear and enjoy the ride with the Anti-fog Goggle Fan.
Babbitt's Sports Center carries all these items in-store and much more! Helmets, boots, snowmobiling jackets and pants, top brand snowmobiling apparel and accessories, we have it all!
Need a trail pass? We've got you covered!
Need OEM parts? We've got you covered!
Order OEM Parts Here!
Stop in or give us a call today at (231) 737-9241
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
3712 Airline Rd.
Muskegon MI 49444