Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our PG&A department.
Are you an upbeat and motivated individual? Babbitt's owns the industry in power sports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units. OEM parts and accessories. Are you a honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards? We would love to have you apply.
At Babbitt's Sports Center, customer happiness and our business reputation are our most important objectives. Our customers will always be treated justly, courteously and with authentic concern.
It is our pledge to maintain friendly, straightforward and the visible associations with our customers; productive, appreciative and encouraging relations with our employees; professional wholesome and contributory relations within the community wherein we reside.
Our hope is that the goal of our employees at Babbitt's is to strive for excellence in the day-to-day execution of their responsibilities.
• Face-to-face customer interaction for accessory/apparel sales
• Complete sales via phone or email in a professional manner
• Assist all customers with products and questions
• Cashier out all invoices with the correct method of payment
• Learn the tools necessary to have full understanding of the products sold in the store
• Ability to look up accessories in catalogs and/or the computer where necessary
• Make professional displays to showcase the products sold in the store
• Run special order report and call the customers when the parts have arrived at the store
• Put away all daily stock on showroom floor
• Dust/clean showroom products and displays
• Organize all products in a professional setting
• Balance cash drawer and credit card machines at the end of the night.
• Up-selling to customers where applicable
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent..
• Ability to bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
• Stand and walk continuously throughout a 8 hours shift.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Possess a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Required to complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen
Typically, our parts and accessories department works:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00am to 6:15pm
Saturdays: 9:00am to 2:00pm
Rotating shifts when available
We believe in rewarding our employees with outstanding benefits. We are proud to offer Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plans and an extraordinary employee discount program.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Babbitt's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Babbitt's follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Babbitt's expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Babbitt's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you are interested in the subject line.