Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our PG&A department.
Are you an upbeat and motivated individual? Babbitt's owns the industry in power sports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units. We also sell OEM parts and accessories. Are you honest, computer savvy and possess a high level of accuracy and customer service standards? If you have a passion for power sports and you care about customers and our community, we would love to have you apply!
Babbitt's Objectives :
At Babbitt's Sports Center, customer happiness and our business reputation are our most important objectives. Our customers will always be treated justly, courteously and with authentic concern.
It is our pledge to maintain friendly, straightforward and the visible associations with our customers; productive, appreciative and encouraging relations with our employees; professional wholesome and contributory relations within the community wherein we reside.
Our hope is that the goal of our employees at Babbitt's is to strive for excellence in the day-to-day execution of their responsibilities.
Under the supervision of the owner, the accounts payable clerk complies and maintains accounts payable records. Additional administrative responsibilities to provide support for the finance department such as record keeping.
• Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Ability to have a positive interaction with our customers
• Complete documentation in a timely manner for other departments as needed.
• Manage appointments and deliveries.
• Ability to accept and follow direction in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
• Assists Office Manager with accounts payable reports, spreadsheets.
• Assists in month end closings
• Performs filing and copying duties as required.
• Complete any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the dealership as a whole.
• Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
• Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
• Possess a high degree of discretion, is detailed oriented, and thorough.
• Good organizational skills and a self-starter.
• Possess a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• High proficiency in communication, presentation and writing skills.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Able to collaborate with manager and all departments.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Registration and title experience is a definite plus.
• Knowledge of the power sports industry is desired.
Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
We believe in rewarding our employees with outstanding benefits. As a full-time Babbitt's team member, you will be eligible for Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plans and an extraordinary employee discount program.
Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Babbitt's follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Babbitt's expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Babbitt's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you are interested in the subject line.
Other Available Opportunities
Connect With Us!