Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our online department.
Are you an upbeat and self-motivated individual?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone and have a real passion for people?
Babbitt's owns the industry in power sports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units. OEM parts and accessories.
Are you are an honest, positive person with a high level of customer service standards?
Then we are looking for you.
At Babbitt's Sports Center, customer happiness and our business reputation are our most important objectives. Our customers will always be treated justly, courteously and with authentic concern.
It is our pledge to maintain friendly, straightforward and visible associations with our customers; productive, appreciative and encouraging relations with our employees; professional wholesome and contributory relations within the community wherein we reside.
Our hope is that the goal of our employees is to strive for perfection in the day-to-day execution of their responsibilities.
• Answer a high volume of phone calls/emails/chat regarding customer orders, product problem. Service questions and general client concerns.
• Work with multiple computer programs to track orders
• Ability to pay attention to detail and work between multiple tasks at a time.
• You would attend weekly department meetings and engage in discussions.
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
• You will work closely with online department staff to reach individual and team goals.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all employees
• Ability to work in an energizing environment.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Fast typing skills without spelling errors or grammatical mistakes
• The applicant will have excellent attendance, positive attitude and be willing to work as a member of our team.
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug test.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Rotating Saturdays: 9:00 - 2:00pm
We believe in rewarding our employees with excellent benefits. We are proud to offer Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plans and an extraordinary employee discount program.
Babbitt's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Babbitt's follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Babbitt's expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Babbitt's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you are interested in the subject line.