Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our service department.
As a lot attendant for Babbitt's you will have the opportunity to work inside and out, move around power sports, and ensuring a positive and clean environment for customers. You will be detailing and rearranging units in the showroom and on the lot. If you are interested in working with a company that believes in promoting from within, and enjoy power sports, this is the position for you.
• Prepare and move inventory units in support of the Sales and Service Departments
• Assist in display of units for sale- Loads and unloads inventory and customer units as required
• Responsible for product cleanliness and detailing
• May be required to pick up/deliver power sports and customer orders if eligible
• May perform minor maintenance under supervision of Service Technician
• Able to stay on track with tasks given in a fast paced and changing environment
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
• Some technical and/or maintenance aptitude
• Requires a high school degree or GED
• Positive attitude and an outstanding teammate
• Good communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Clean driving record
• Forklift experience is beneficial, but not required
• Required to complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen
Babbitt's Believes in Rewarding Our Employees. We offer:
Medical, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, holidays, and outstanding employee discounts!
Please bring your printed resume to our Service Department (located around the corner from the main showroom; the corner of Airline Rd. and Getty St.), and ask for Brad.