Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our service department.
Service Writer/Advisor Summary:
- To work with customers to determine their vehicle needs and services requested: verifying warranty coverage, developing estimates, creating repair orders and maintaining excellent customer rapport. Customer courtesy is essential to this position.
Service Center Hours:
- • Serve as a contact between service technicians and our customers.
- • Develop service estimates for necessary work needed on customers’ vehicles.
- • Scheduling customer appointments while maximizing our service technicians’ schedules.
- • Accurately completing all customer work orders and inspections of vehicles.
- • Communicating any additional vehicle/safety problems to the customer.
- • Establishing a working knowledge of repairs.
- • Always making sure safety is a priority.
- • Must be 18 years of age.
- • Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- • Possess a valid driver’s license.
- • Have good organizational skills.
- • Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- • Familiar with basic computer functions.
- • Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
- • Desire to work with the public.
- • Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
- • Prior experience in service repair facility and knowledge of the powersports industry is preferred, however, training will be provided.
- • Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen.
- • Ability to remain standing and/or walking, for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- • Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift frequently.
- • Continuously lift up to 25lbs., frequently lift up to 40lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
The following benefits are available to fulltime employees after 90 days of employment: Paid holidays, Vacation Benefits, Employee Discount Program, 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision Benefits.
Please bring your printed resume to our Service Department (located around the corner from the main showroom; the corner of Airline Rd. and Getty St.), and ask for Brad.
Or you may email your resume to: email@example.com
Other Available Opportunities: