Are You Ready to Join Team Babbitt's?
We are looking and willing to train qualified individuals to join our shipping department.
Are you an upbeat and motivated individual? Babbitt's owns the industry in power sports, offering Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha branded units. OEM parts and accessories. Are you a honest, computer savvy and possess the highest level of customer service standards? We would love to have you apply.
At Babbitt's Sports Center, customer happiness and our business reputation are our most important objectives. Our customers will always be treated justly, courteously and with authentic concern.
It is our pledge to maintain friendly, straightforward and the visible associations with our customers; productive, appreciative and encouraging relations with our employees; professional wholesome and contributory relations within the community wherein we reside.
Our hope is that the goal of our employees at Babbitt's is to strive for excellence in the day-to-day execution of their responsibilities.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• Detail Oriented: verifies items received with purchase order, wraps, packages, and shipping supplies.
• Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
• Quality Control: Check for damaged goods when receiving and when shipping.
• Reports defective parts or materials to the department supervisor
• Able to be directed and stay on task in a dynamic and changing environment, with little oversight.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the shipping and receiving department and dealership as a whole.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
• Shipping program skills needed in order to fulfill online orders.
• Ability to bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds, stand and walk continuously throughout a 8-10 hours shift.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Possess a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Required to complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a drug screen
Typically, our shipping department works:
Monday and Tuesday: 9:00am to 6:15pm
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 7:00am to 6:15pm
Saturdays: Overtime as needed
We believe in rewarding our employees with outstanding benefits. We are proud to offer Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plans and an extraordinary employee discount program.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Babbitt's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Babbitt's follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Babbitt's expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Babbitt's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you are interested in the subject line.